patrick.de.neef
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
Accepted Solution

job processor sync properties and update view

156 Views, 2 Replies
12-11-2013 06:13 AM

Hello All

I have a problem with Lifecycle definition and job processor

The autocad drawings have a lifecycle definition where on the switch to Released the jobprocessor synchronises the properties and updates the view.

The problem is that TIF files (stand alone and used as xref in dwg's) must have the same Lifecycle definition

Now, when a tif is moved to the released state, the job processor tries to do the synchronise/update also on the tif files. As there is no handler for this, thousend of jobs end up in the queue

Any idea how to solve this, I was thinking of writing a job handler that actually does nothing at all

Regards

Patrick

Distinguished Contributor
ryan
Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: job processor sync properties and update view

12-11-2013 05:27 PM in reply to: patrick.de.neef

See my response here; http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Vault-IdeaStation/Fool-Proof-regarding-FileExtension-for-Create-DWF-jo...

I have this in place at customer vaults and works well to keep the job queue uncluttered.

Ryan Small
SolidCAD
www.solidcad.ca
Autodesk Platinum Partner (Toronto, Canada)

patrick.de.neef
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: job processor sync properties and update view

12-13-2013 01:57 AM in reply to: ryan

Hi Ryan

Thanks, works as a charm

Regards

Patrick

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community