Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this Error message Mean????

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Cadmanto
407 Views, 2 Replies

What does this Error message Mean????

I have a drawing that I just checked out of the vault.  When I select this command

vault.JPG

to fill out the data card so that info can populate my title block in the drawing I get this message.

vault error.JPG

Anyone know what it means and how to get around it or prevent it from happening?

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Cadmanto
in reply to: Cadmanto

Ok, I should have seen this one coming.

I started to recreate this same drawing in a different drawing file and I was able to update the data card like I have so many times before.  Then I crashed.  Went back to my original drawing that was giving me the error and viola!!!

I didn't get the error message and I was able to update my data card.

Go figure!!!  Should have known after seeing a strange new error message I was about to crash!!!  Smiley Frustrated

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: Cadmanto

I have seen this error message in other applications, with one common thread: SQL.  I don't know what it means, and I think the person who came up with the error message ought to be severely beaten.  There was a thread I saw somewhere full of vague and non-sensical error message.  Some were even worse than this one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report