Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualization Watermarking - Show Approved by and approved date?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mthomas
802 Views, 3 Replies

Visualization Watermarking - Show Approved by and approved date?

I'm trying to adjust the watermark applied to the Visualization file when viewing a file from within an item. What I'd like to do is have the "Released - Effective" watermark show the approver and teh approved date, but it's not working exactly as I'd like

#1 Do I have to use Last Updated By and Date Modified to show approved by / date? We use Change Orders to manage our lifecycles and last updated by is going to show who set the effectivity not neccessarily who approved the change.

#2 I would love to show "APPROVED BY MTHOMAS JAN 20 2012" as one line, but can only seem to get 3-lines which means the watermark runs overtop of the titleblock... which is unacceptable, how can I change this?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Thomas

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: mthomas

This is a question I have as well, part 2 at least.  I love that you can create a watermark from a bunch of different properties,... but why do they have to be stacked up?  It would be nice if they could be concatenated into a single line to take up less space on the dwf file.

WISH LIST ITEM, please.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

Hi,

Sorry, can you tell me how make watermark on item master? i check in file .iam on vault professional, and automatic dwf file is appear in project explorer, and i change state of lifecycle to be for review from work in progress, but dwf file does'nt appear watermark lifecycle. then i assign to be item that iam file and dwf file not show in item master,

Please give me step for making watermark on item master (dwf file)

Thank you very much before,

Message 4 of 4
amitnkukanur
in reply to: mthomas

Is it possible to add a water mark on file in project Explorer based on life cycle state. Any ideas how to do this.

Senior Software Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report