Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View the name of the machine that created DWF

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kolesaa
552 Views, 3 Replies

View the name of the machine that created DWF

There are several Job Processors. Periodically on any problems may arise. Is it possible to view the properties of Vault, the "name of the machine" that was launched Job Processor, created specifically for the DWF?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Olaf.Górski
in reply to: kolesaa

Hello,

When you enable the hidden files and take a look at the system properties of any DWF there are tow interesting for your query. They are "Created By" where the User name is populated which Job Processor was logged with, and "Current Owner" which is populated with "MachineName\AUTODESKVAULT" which indicates the machine name where Job Processor was creating this DWF.

Hope it helps.

Olaf Górski
Message 3 of 4
kolesaa
in reply to: Olaf.Górski

There are several JP, login Administrator account:
PC1
PC2
To see where you created the DWF, on each machine I scan «C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Vault Professional 2014\Explorer» JobProcessor.log.

Bad that there is no property "by machine": PC1 ...

Message 4 of 4
Olaf.Górski
in reply to: kolesaa

When pointing you to the property "Current Owner" I did not mean any information in the JobProcessor.log but I meant directly the file property in the Vault Explorer when you enable the hidden files and take a look at the system properties of the DWF file. And - provided the hidden files are enabled - you can search for these files.

Hope it helps

Olaf Górski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report