Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault in Russia.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
FatkullinASh
314 Views, 1 Reply

Vault in Russia.

Dear developers of the software product "Voult"I am the team leader of the organization in Russia. We recently discussed your product, with a view to implementation. Want to share your question with which I had to face and get your opinion on this matter.

For you it's probably no secret that today, Autodesk's products are used in each project organization in Russia. The experience of implementation Voult in the project organisation in Russia I have never met. Perhaps this is because the Russian partners Autodesk have developed our own products PDM systems, which are successfully sold in conjunction with autocad (various options). I also want to note that the price of the products of your partners on the procedure below that of course everything is in a hurry to emphasize.

In our organization uses the following products макрософт: Axapta 2012, Sharepoint 2013, MS Project 2013. Of course the experience of integrations Voult with these systems, I too have not found.

With that said, I turned to Autodesk partners to provide a test version of the system Voult (5 users) for a period of 3 months to be able to take the time to study and introduction of your product.

I received a reply that the test (functional) version is not available, and can provide a demo, which you cannot test all the features.

And if I want to test out the functionality of interaction with existing products I need to buy it.

But I don't want to buy that product, which in our country is not implemented. Don't know how your system works marketing, but the rule before you need to take something to give, it seems you have is not working.

I ask you to answer what you think about it, or correct me if I'm wrong, because we have the question of choosing a product.

I apologize for any spelling errors, I used machine translation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: FatkullinASh

Hello,

I would suggest that you post this question in an email to the Customer service folks.  Look at the Autodesk homepage, and use the "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner.

These forums are for technical questions or learning assistance for users of the software.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report