Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault and AutoCAD commands/APIs/programability question

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
m_simons
328 Views, 1 Reply

Vault and AutoCAD commands/APIs/programability question

Hi, I'm new to vault and have searched, but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm using ACADE with vault and I have a highly customized ACADE environment utilizing visual lisp to add functions to ACADE. We are migrating to vault and I'm trying to get some of these functions to work properly with vault. In order for this to happen I would need some fundamental vault functions to be accessed via command line or API.

So here's my question, Is there any command line, or API access to vault functions (AutoCAD Vault ARX) ? I would need to be able to check out entire projects, check them back in, and add comments to revisions all via an API or command. I did see that I could make my own API's utilizing C# (which I have no experience with) however I was hoping there were some existing API's out there.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rantisong
in reply to: m_simons

We have a forum which is mainly discussion the API of Vault. You may get more help from here

Thanks,

Frank

Vault 2013 Wiki help is ALIVE !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report