Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault & Acad Electrical Projects

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cbenner
373 Views, 5 Replies

Vault & Acad Electrical Projects

Vault Pro 2013.  Autocad Electrical 2013.

Win 7 x64, Dell Precision T7500, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5677@3.47GHz, 12 GB RAM; GeForce GTX580; 3DConnexion Space Explorer, Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3.

Vault seems to have difficulty checking in electrical projects with more than 5 or 6 drawings.  If I try to check the entire thing in at one time, it crashes.  Yes, I have visualizations being created during check in... I need this.  I just have to remember on our larger jobs (18 - 36 drawings), to check them in in small groups.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
r.smith1
in reply to: cbenner

Hi CBenner,

I'm going to reach out to you via a support request so that you can send your dataset into me and I'll be able to review. 

I'll let you know what I need in the support request.  We'll close the loop on this post when we uncover the issue.

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
DaisySunday

I'm just curious if this was ever resolved, I have been working in AutoCAD Electrical 2013 for over a year now, but am new to Vault and seem to be having nothing but problems getting the two to cooperate. Mine does the same as mentioned above - crashes if I don't check drawings in one at a time. 

Message 4 of 6
DaisySunday
in reply to: DaisySunday

JUST FYI - Upgraded to Vault Professional 2014 and Electrical 2014 and the issue seems to have disappeared :o)

Message 6 of 6
cbenner

This problem continues to this day, it is really very annoying.  SOmetimes it play nice.... sometimes not.  When it's time to check in my proiject I roll the dice and decide if I'm going to do the whole thing or small groups at a time.

Frustrating.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report