Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Workgroup 2013 Plot Watermark font size doesn't change

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mgagliardi-delta-elevator
352 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Workgroup 2013 Plot Watermark font size doesn't change

When adding a custom watermark in the plot dialog the choice of font size (small/medium/large) makes no difference when the "ploit using visualization files" checkbox is selected. The watermark will always plot at the "large" size.

If I turn off the "plot using visualization files" option the watermark will actually respect the font size selection...but plotting takes a lot longer.

The options for watermarks are already woefully minimal (I want to actually select a proper font size, and give a position, and have it shrink the drawing to not overwrite anything automatically)...but it is doubly painful when what options exist don't actually work.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

OK, so the little red arrow icon says this topic has been escalated...but there hasn't been a single forum response or email. Am I the only person who actually plots things from Vault? That can't be possible...

Message 3 of 3

Taking case private to work on the issue, then will post final solution when complete. 

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report