Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Thin Client for 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
katterbauer
275 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Thin Client for 2014

Hi,

after the update from Vault Prof 2013 to Vault Prof 2014 the Vault Thin Client (Webclient) not only shows the original files but also all DWF files for the original files, e.g. a search for ABC.dwg brings up:

- ABC.dwg

- ABC.dwg.dwf

With Vault Prof 2013 the Web Client just shows:

- ABC.dwg (and brings up the DWF file as a visualisation for the original file)

The behavior does not change if I change the visibility settings in Vault Fat Client for "hidden files".

Any ideas?

Thanks,

klaus

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
zongjie.ng
in reply to: katterbauer

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for your query, we are looking into confirming the issue.

Could you provide me with the build versions for each of your Vault Professional?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
katterbauer
in reply to: zongjie.ng

Hi,

Vault Prof 2013: 17.1.16.0 Update 1

Vault Prof 2014: 18.2.2.0 Update 2

I installed a second instance with a default Vault database and i am not able to reproduce the behaviour. seems to have something to do with the update or a specific configuration - i simply can not see what it could be...

Thank you,

klaus

Message 4 of 4
zongjie.ng
in reply to: katterbauer

Hey klaus,

I am able to reproduce the issue you are talking about, however i have yet to discover the root to the issue. I will try to see if there are any workaround on my end. Please raise an EET if you require resolution to this issue through hotfix.

I will continue to see what i can do on my side with regards to the settings/configuration etc. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums