Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Revision table will not insert into .idw

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Aldred
749 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Revision table will not insert into .idw

I am trying to enable the Revision table for Vault into my .idw's  As I understand the procedure is to go to the Behaviours tab in Vault settings, under properties click on Revision Table and then tick the Enable Revision Table Control tickbox.

After this you can choose what header columns you want and what properties are mapped to them.

When I try to insert the vault revision table into my .idw it gives me this error message.

Revision Table settings not found: the activevault has not been configured with required integration settings.  Please contact your administrator.

I have researched this and it says that it gives me this error message when I have not ticked the Enable Revision Table Control tickbox in my Vault settings.

What am I doing wrong?

I am attaching screenshots of what  my vault looks lik with regards to the vault revision table and settings.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: Aldred

Do you have a valid Revision Table style setup in Inventor, which matches the field settings that you selected in Vault?  Is that set as the default Revision table in your Object Defaults?

Message 3 of 3
Aldred
in reply to: cbenner

Hi Chris,

It is working now.  It seemed to be the fields in vault and Revision Table style setup in Inventor that was conflicting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report