Vault General

Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)
Accepted Solution

Vault Revision table will not insert into .idw

247 Views, 2 Replies
02-07-2013 08:06 AM

I am trying to enable the Revision table for Vault into my .idw's  As I understand the procedure is to go to the Behaviours tab in Vault settings, under properties click on Revision Table and then tick the Enable Revision Table Control tickbox.

After this you can choose what header columns you want and what properties are mapped to them.

When I try to insert the vault revision table into my .idw it gives me this error message.

Revision Table settings not found: the activevault has not been configured with required integration settings.  Please contact your administrator.

I have researched this and it says that it gives me this error message when I have not ticked the Enable Revision Table Control tickbox in my Vault settings.

What am I doing wrong?

I am attaching screenshots of what  my vault looks lik with regards to the vault revision table and settings.

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Vault Revision table will not insert into .idw

02-07-2013 09:58 AM in reply to: Aldred

Do you have a valid Revision Table style setup in Inventor, which matches the field settings that you selected in Vault?  Is that set as the default Revision table in your Object Defaults?

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)

Re: Vault Revision table will not insert into .idw

02-10-2013 11:30 PM in reply to: cbenner

Hi Chris,

It is working now.  It seemed to be the fields in vault and Revision Table style setup in Inventor that was conflicting.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community