Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Professional 2014 and Digital Signatures for release???

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tahdesign1
738 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Professional 2014 and Digital Signatures for release???

So at the moment we are still on the free Vault (2012) but are about to move up to Professional 2014.
One of the things I would like to see is digital signature at release by the checker and approvers (lets get rid of the paper).

I know Adobe has a password protected digital signature function but really want a way for the IDW and hence the DWF signed before release.
I assume that my publicated release data that I will allow to be seen by other groups through the Explorer interface will be the DWF.
So I would like that released DWF to have the digital signatures. When I say digital signatures it could just be a password and/or software controlled methods that fills in an iProperty that populates an checker/approver area in a title block and/or revision block.

Anybody doing something like this?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dvsmiller9
in reply to: tahdesign1

You could post a request on the Vault Ideastation forum or reply to one of the existing posts there asking for drawing signature iproperty update during/after ECO approval.  No idea if or when it might be implemented, but more votes might help.

DMiller

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums