Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Professional 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
steveh4
385 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Professional 2011

Hello...

We are in the item realm of change orders.

Is there any way to create custom roles in the routing for change orders? In the review state I would like to create a new role that allows for editing of change orders, but not have full change admin rights.

Reason being....during our review stage, we have created item specific properties in the change order in order for production, purchasing, etc. to take notes, tasks, etc. That way when they review the CO, they can insert data that is important to them. This allows us to have one place to look for all information in regards to a change order. If we give them change admin rights, they can do anything they want and they also get notified via email at every stage change of the CO. There's alot of emails they would get, but really don't have to do anything. If I had the capabilties of creating a new role, it would allow them to add their data into the change, and only get notified via email when the change hits the stage of "Review".

I will included a screen shot of properties in the change order which this new user would be filling out.

Possible wish list?

Inventor---Vault Professional
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alan_ho
in reply to: steveh4

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your feedback.

We'll evaluate your inputs for future release considerations.

Would it be possible for you to send me your email contact for future follow-up on this topic?

My email address is alan[dot]ho@autodesk.com

Alan Ho
Principal Experience Designer
Digital Platform & Experience
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report