Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Not Preserving Locations

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
233 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Not Preserving Locations

I'm having an intermittent issue with Vault not preserving the original working folder locations. We are using the Vault2010 add-in for ACADE2010 using a shared working folder location. All of our CAD files are stored inside this shared working folder location. Sometimes when using the "check-in all" option through the ACADE project manager to check in a new project to the vault, it will not preserve the original location. Instead it will prompt us to put these file in an existing folder inside of the vault. For the life of me, I cannot find a reason for why it works for some projects, yet doesn't for others. And yes the "preserve locations if in working folder" option is checked. Any help is much appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
KooCheeKit
in reply to: Anonymous

There is an option at Vault Settings dialog to enforce working folder to ensure Open Project from Vault download or open the wdp and it children to the shared folder. Have to re-login from AcadE to read the new settings.

Regards,
Chee-Kit

Chee-Kit
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report