Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Mirror for Vault 2011

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
karthur1
668 Views, 4 Replies

Vault Mirror for Vault 2011

Been running Vault mirror 2010, now we have upgraded to 2011.  Looking for the vaultmirror.exe for 2011.  I browsed to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ADMS 2011\SDK\VS9\CSharp\VaultMirror folder, but there is no vaultmirror.exe.

I searched the HD,but still cant find it.  Where can I find this file so that I can run vault mirror?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Redmond.D
in reply to: karthur1

It should be in the SDK's 'util' folder.  Ironically, I moved it there to make it easier to find.

I'm not sure why you couldn't find it with a hard-drive search.

Doug Redmond
Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
karthur1
in reply to: Redmond.D

Doug,

Thanks, I found it there.  When I run the vaultmirror.exe, it returns this error.

11/9/2010 10:54:05 AM
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: 227
   at Connectivity.Web.Services.DocumentService.FindFileFoldersBySearchConditions(SearchCondition[] conditions, SortCondition[]....

What could be causing this?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
Redmond.D
in reply to: karthur1

Error 227 means there is something wrong with the indexing engine.  Since VaultMirror uses the search feature, it can't run if the indexing service is having problems.

I don't know much about the indexing engine, but there are a few other threads on this issue.  Just search the group for "227" to find out more.

Doug Redmond
Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
karthur1
in reply to: Redmond.D

Doug,

Restarted the server and it is working now.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report