Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Manufacturing 2010 and MS Office 2003

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
robert2445
228 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Manufacturing 2010 and MS Office 2003

Is Vault Manufacturing 2010 compatible with MS office 2003? I have this on my machine currently, and I’m getting a compatibility error when I go into excel.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
polo.zhenshi
in reply to: robert2445

Hello,
Did you install the Microsoft updates? You may try: run the lockbackregkey.msi from : Autodesk Install CD:\\support\office. If it still not work, could you attach a screenshot for us, thanks.
Regards,
Polo
Message 3 of 3
Hemilton.Chen
in reply to: robert2445

Yes. Vault Manufacturing 2010 is compatible with MS office 2003(Excel, Powerpoint and Word).

I am assuming that you were trying to connect to Vault ADMS 2010 server via Office add-in, if so, please make sure you are using Office add-in for Vault Manufacturing 2010 rather than any old versions, you can simply check this via Control Panel->Add or Remove Programs->click "Autodesk Vault Manufacturing 2010"->click Change/Remove button and see if "MS Office Add-In" option is checked in the "Add/Remove features" list.

If you are sure you are using Office add-in 2010 and still have the compatibility problem, could you please tell us the version number of ADMS server you are connecting to and attach the snapshot of incompatibility message?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report