Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Basic 2014 - Problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
C.Suclupe
410 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Basic 2014 - Problem

Hi Friends As they are, I would like to help me with the vault 2014 Basic, I'm trying to create a Project in Vault with AutoCAD Plant 3D but I get this notice, you do not have permission to perform operation ... I would like to help me ... Greetings from Peru ....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Senthil_Kumar
in reply to: C.Suclupe

Hi

Ensure that the logged in User account has the Read and Write access. The user should have minimum - Document Editor (level 1) - Role for creating a file or folder. So check the Roles assigned to that User name.

Refer this page for more information on Roles and access

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/enu?adskContextId=ID_PSADMINROLELISTHELP&language=enu&product=Vault&rel...

Hope this helps!

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 3 of 4
C.Suclupe

@C.Suclupe wrote:

Hi Friends As they are, I would like to help me with the vault 2014 Basic, I'm trying to create a Project in Vault with AutoCAD Plant 3D but I get this notice, you do not have permission to perform operation ... I would like to help me ... Greetings from Peru ....

I would like to
help me, every time I want to create a Plant 3D project with the Vault option I get the following warning ... Attached Image .... I hope I can support .... Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Senthil_Kumar

Hi,

Sorry for the miscommunication.

Vault Basic is not supported by Plant 3D 2014. You should have Vault Workgroup 2014 or Vault Professional 2014 Server for Plant 3D 2014.

You can get more info from http://docs.autodesk.com/INSTALL_LICENSE/2014/ENU/Autodesk%20Installation%20Help/index.html?url=file...

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report