Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Backup Errors

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ChristianAlanJamesBerg
435 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Backup Errors

We have a vault backup set up using windows task scheduler and it was running great; however, we had to change to vault password and now the backup is throwing an error every time because the original password does not match up. Does anyone know where I go to update the password to the new password so that it will continue to run the backup. I was not the one who set up the backup and he no longer works here so any guess would help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I'm thinking it should be in the text file you use to set the backup. For me it's here where the asterisks are:-

D:\Program Files\Autodesk\ADMS Workgroup 2013\ADMS Console\Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe" -Obackup -B"D:\VaultBackUp\Temp" -L"D:\VaultBackUp\VaultBackUpLog.txt" -VUadministrator -VP******** -S -DBSC

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 3 of 3

Hi ChristianAlanJamesBerg,

First you should open the windows task scheduler to see what script is it calling for the backup, then update the script as BLHDrafting's post.

Thanks,
Lily

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report