Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2015 basic addin inventor 2015

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
AlexanderThiel5559
764 Views, 3 Replies

Vault 2015 basic addin inventor 2015

Hello,

i have a strange behaviour while using the Vault basic 2015 addin in Inventor 2015 standard and professional.

We have 6 workstations inventor 2015 (2xpro/4xstandard) and a vault basic server. When i start up inventor, i have the vault ribbon correctly placed in the menu bar in. Now, if i open/create/imort an new model or drawing or else the vault ribbon disappears. If i make a connection ceck via menu=> Vault... it appears, but if i leave the document or change to another it disappears. My local support could not help me, he said that in the professional version of vault it does not happen....

Any suggestions?

I tryed this on 6 different clients, Win 7X64 / Win 7 X86 / Win 8 X64 and all the same. Also the same in Inventor Pro/Standard. The plugins for office 2010 and mechanical 2015 are working correctly.

Thanks for any hints

Alexander

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi.

Not certain. But this could potentially be the issue below:

Please check your addin settings within Inventor.

You may need to adjust and restart Inventor. Make sure the EDM Addin is showing as below.

Inventor Vault Addin Issue.PNG

Regards

Paul

Message 3 of 4

Thats it!

Thank you Paul, this was the solution!

Message 4 of 4
alh-telesis
in reply to: Esky99!

This worked on most of our workstations with Vault Addin issues with one exception.

The one exception was ...

I had to Left click in the menu box before I Right clicked to "Show Hidden".

Without the first Left Click, the Show Hidden would only show me one of the EDM Addin.

Strange ... If it acts this way again in the next release , we can call it a feature.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report