Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2009 Copy Design crash

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
391 Views, 3 Replies

Vault 2009 Copy Design crash

I am having a problem with Vault 2009.  I am trying to copy design on a cabinet with multiple parts and it gets to 2% and then just quits?  Vault stay open but copy design window is gone and pop up window that shows % done is gone.  There is nothing in the folder I was copying to.  I tried this multiple times and the same thing happens.

Any suggestions?
D Herberger

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Andy.Spivey
in reply to: Anonymous

Is this with a single dataset or any files you try to copy design from?

Are there any errors or messages in the vlog from the same time as the copy design execution?

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Andy.Spivey

I have tried copy design on other models and they work.  Not sure where to fine the vlog that you mentioned.

Thanks

D

Message 4 of 4
Andy.Spivey
in reply to: Anonymous

Referencing the Wiki:

Folder location and file names:

Microsoft Windows™ XP / Server 2003  - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\VaultServer\FileStore

Microsoft Vista™ / Windows 7 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 - C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\VaultServer\Filestore

Vlog-YYYYMMDD.txt

Are you able to create a dummy vault and add the failing dataset to it?  With the dataset in a few vault, are you able to do a copy design?

Are there any 2009 Hotfixes installed in your environment?

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report