Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to track down jobprocessor.log Job numbers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brendan.henderson
325 Views, 2 Replies

Trying to track down jobprocessor.log Job numbers

I'm trying to track down a persistent problem with IDW's processed with the JP. I suffer the odd crash of the silent Inventor but looking at jobprocessor.log I can't see anything. All I'm left with is manaully opening each IDW and switching to the Vault tab to see if the IDW is dirty or not. I can see in jobprocessor.log that job 71622 was started and completed. But how do I see what file was the source of the job? IS there another log file somehwere where I can tie up the IDW that is dirty with a job number or something to track down the events?

Brendan Henderson
CAD Manager

New Blog | Old Blog | Google+ | Twitter

Inventor 2016 PDSU Build 236, Release 2016.2.2, Vault Professional 2016 Update 1, Win 7 64 bit

Please use "Accept as Solution" & give "Kudos" if this response helped you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Brenden - You could try enabling extended Logging for Job Processor, please follow the below steps -

1. Navigate to Path "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\"Vault Version"\Explorer\"
2. Backup the Job Processor config file "JobProcessor.exe.config" just in case.
3. Change the vaule of the key <add key="LogLevel" value="0" /> from 0 to 1 <add key="LogLevel" value="1" />

You should now see new logs with this naming convention "Unique ID + JobProcessor.log" under  the path "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\"Vault Version"\Explorer\" with more details.

Bharath Kumar
Message 3 of 3

Hi Bharath.

I can't find the section that code is in. Where should I add the line?

Brendan Henderson
CAD Manager

New Blog | Old Blog | Google+ | Twitter

Inventor 2016 PDSU Build 236, Release 2016.2.2, Vault Professional 2016 Update 1, Win 7 64 bit

Please use "Accept as Solution" & give "Kudos" if this response helped you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report