Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheetset and Vault

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Denzuki1
235 Views, 1 Reply

Sheetset and Vault

I would like the ability to toggle whether Sheetset is associated with my Vaulted drawings or not.

If I use sheetset without Vault, the sheetset is very fast. If I use a sheetset that has been checked into Vault, it slows down tremendously. The slowness is also associated with the drawings as well. Has anyone had this happen?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: Denzuki1

I find there are several issues with sheet sets and Vault.  For example, in the sheet set manager you can see the Vault status of files.  However, once the Sheet Set has been checked in, you cannot use the manager to check it OR individual sheets OUT again. 

I've also noticed you cannot use Copy Design on a sheet set.  You have to copy each sheet individually, create a new sheet set, and then add the copied sheets.  I've put this one into the Vault idea station:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault-IdeaStation/Copy-Design-on-Autocad-Sheet-Sets/idi-p/432...

Feel free to add your own ideas... and if you like this one give a kudo.

Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report