Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send to command hangs Vault

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jweiss1313
277 Views, 2 Replies

Send to command hangs Vault

I've beend trying to send a file to a vendor all morning and everytime I find the file and select Send to, Vault 2012 SP1 hang and I have to kill the app.  When I try to send to a link it hangs as well.  Any idea what may be causing this?

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
luttena
in reply to: jweiss1313

Hello,

Is there a chance the email window is open in another window? We have found that there are a lot of times where users switch from using multiple monitors to just 1 and the dialog is open off of the screen. Here's a link to the solution to that problem in our troubleshooting portion of the wiki: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Vault/enu/Community/Troubleshooting/Sometimes_Vault_Client_becomes_unre...

If that is not the issue, let us know.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Luttenbacher
Sr User Experience Designer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
jweiss1313
in reply to: jweiss1313

Hi Adam,

I tried your suggestion, but Alt-spacebar didn't to anything.  I was going to unistall and while uninstall was running I got an error about Outlook running.  I cancelled the unistall and opened task manage to find multiple session of outlooks running behind the scenes.  I did and end task on all the Outlook sessions and opened Vault again and Send to works fine.  Thanks for you help, I appreciate it.

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report