Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connector for Vault 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mako68
792 Views, 6 Replies

SAP Connector for Vault 2013

Hi,

Where can I get info (availability/prices...) about the SAP Connector for Vault 2013. Does this product exist?

Thanks in Advance!

Mako

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ihayesjr
in reply to: mako68

You will need to contact your Autodesk Reseller for this information.

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 3 of 7
mako68

Actually, reseller is asking this for us (VAD)...Smiley Happyis there any support in Autodesk for this product?

/mako

Message 4 of 7
glynch29

Hello Mako68,

How has your search for Vault 2013 <> SAP connector information and pricing gone?

I am heading down that road now and am curious what you have learned since you posted this last May and if you have it implemented now.

Please let me know whatever you can.

Thanks in advance.

Gavin

Message 5 of 7
jparks_79
in reply to: glynch29

Hi Gavin,

We have Vault sap connector with 2012. You basically will need to contact Autodek directly or ask your reseller. It is actually provided by a third party developer, Cideon.

You will most likely need to contract them for configuration and set up. As it will be nearly impossible for you to get a working solution without there help.

If you have any questions about how it works, you may contact me. About pricing, you will have to get it from autodesk, its a bit screwy.

Good Luck!

Jeremy

Message 6 of 7
glynch29
in reply to: jparks_79

Thank you Jeremy,

It appears that Cideon is in fact the only way to get reliable information about this tool.

I have been waiting for a while for ANYTHING from my reseller and all I've received is a 2009 PDF which is available online anyways.

I have a connection with Cideon via our SAP integrator, so it looks like I will head that route.

Thank you,

Gavin

Message 7 of 7
ik.rajaram

We have Vault Connector to any ERP system.

You can send an email to rajaram@alenu-it.com for any further details.

Regards,

Rajaram

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report