Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Export to XLSX

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
xavier_dumont2
1171 Views, 6 Replies

Report Export to XLSX

Hello,

Is there a way to change to export a report result in XLSX format (or CSV)?

By default, it's only XLS then I reach the limitation of number of row of XLS format.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: xavier_dumont2

What verion are you using?  What is wierd, you can import .xlsx and .csv files in Inventor.  So why you cannot export in these formats in Vault doesn't make sense.

http://www.inventortales.com/2013/02/inserting-microsoft-excel-tables-into.html

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 7

Hello,

I'm talking about repport created on the result of a Vault Advance Search.

You can create a repport basing on a RDLC file. But after that, the only export format are: PDF / XLS / DOC.

The result of the search return soemting like 200'000 rows. The it's impossible to export this to an XLS file because of the limit of row in this old Excel format.

Message 4 of 7
Cadmanto

Hi,

Have you tried when you call up this exported file up into Excel, doing a file save as into the .xlsx format?  Would that give you what you would be looking for?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 5 of 7
xavier_dumont2
in reply to: Cadmanto

Hello,

No, the error occur before the save as windows. Then no other way. I think it's as design... It's a piity to don't have the choice to save as CSV by example.

Message 6 of 7
Cadmanto

I created an idea in the Vault idea station that speaks to this issue.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Vault-IdeaStation/Ability-to-Export-Vault-Reports-to-xlsx-and-csv-Form...

Feel free to visit this idea and cast your kudo vote for it.

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 7 of 7
xavier_dumont2
in reply to: Cadmanto

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report