Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull down Subscription Release with a Virus

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tahdesign1
1351 Views, 1 Reply

Pull down Subscription Release with a Virus

Don't know if it was the subscription site but just wanted to give a heads up as to what happened here yesterday.

I was on the subscription site to pull down the Autodesk Vault Subscription Release 1.

To download this the link is called just English (see attached image).

This link pulled down the Subscription release but it also pull down a file named English.exe.

This second file was a virus and I am having to clean my workstation today.

I just went to the site from my laptop to see if both files would push down today and it does not appear to be happening now (just the subscription release is pulled).

Like I said, I do not know if it was the subscription site it actually came from but that was where I was.

Also the virus file was the same name as the link download for the subscription release.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: tahdesign1

Hi Todd,

We checked / scrubbed the Autodesk Vault Subscription Release 1 file today and found nothing out of place, including any viruses. I was also able to confirm with members of the Web Delivery Team who checked it that they have never seen a similar complaint, and are 99.9% sure that this one would have come from somewhere else.

My apologies for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the matter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report