Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems checking into vault

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
krystanann
231 Views, 1 Reply

Problems checking into vault

Running Vault Pro 2014 AutoCAD 2014. On certain drawings that I check into vault, AutoCAD opens up a new drawing and will not automatically close it and asks if I would like to save 'drawing 1'. This does not happen on every drawing that I check in and I have tried drawings that have referenced files and that do not. Also AutoCAD keeps track of the blank drawings in order (drawing 1, drawing 2.....etc) when I check in drawings that have this problem. I Have gone over all the settings in vault and AutoCAD to make sure all the normal settings are correct. I have also tried checking in with my current computer and a brand new computer and get the same results. We have rebooted the server also with no results. I am wondering if I am missing some kind of command that will make it so that when I check in a drawing, that blank drawing that pops up automatically closes itself.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
r.smith1
in reply to: krystanann

Krystan is working directly with Product Support on this issue. Once we understand the cause and solution to the issue, it will be shared.

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report