Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 2013 Add In??

18 REPLIES 18
SOLVED
Message 1 of 19
administrator
2934 Views, 18 Replies

Office 2013 Add In??

I just got a new machine and it has Office 2013 on it. TRUST me I did not want to install 2013, I wanted to get 2010 but it is just not available anymore. Anyways the install for Vault Basic 2013 (part of my Factory Design Suite Standard 2013 x64) does not install the plugin for the Excel Tab for the Vault. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a patch?

I already tried coppying the folder with the plugin from another machine and tried loading the plugin manually but it says, "This is not a recognized Office plugin" I assume this is due to it being designed for 2010...

I need help....

Thank you,

Ryan

Sr. Systems Engineer

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
DarrenP
in reply to: administrator

no patch for office 2013

2014 doesn't provide one either

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 19

That's not really a great solution. I wish Autodesk would handle this problem. Sounds like poor planning.

Thank you for the info.

Message 4 of 19
steveh4
in reply to: administrator

There needs to be an Add-In! We are in same boat, all new machines are getting Office 2013 for over 6 months now.

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 5 of 19

Yes, I agree this should be addressed as companies upgrade to newer software such as where I work we just upgraded to Office 2013 last week. Fortunatly I still have Office 2010 and as long as I have it open and edit an import file it opens in 2010 other wise it defaults to 2013.

Message 6 of 19

Is there any news as to this being fixed we just upgraded to office 2013 and no one thought to check whether vault was compatible with it.

Message 7 of 19

nope no news yet

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 19
aguitton116
in reply to: DarrenP

One of my customers will have the same problem very soon.

For those who are concerned about this, I suggest to add kudos to this idea : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault-IdeaStation/How-about-quickly-providing-Office-2013-Vau...

I hope it will help highlight it.

Message 9 of 19
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

Just for information, the addins for Office 2013 are available for subscription customers.

Message 10 of 19
jeamy.baena

Greetings,

Any news about the release date of Vault 2015 add-in for MSOffice 2013?

Thanks!

Message 11 of 19
zhangjiao0628
in reply to: jeamy.baena

Hi All,

Vault 2015 add-in for MS Office 2013 is available for downloading at Autodesk Knowledge Network.

You could find it here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/vault-products/downloads#?ADSKContentGroup-local=Downloads&ADS...

Thanks,

Zhang Jiao

Message 12 of 19
ErikaBruning

I have a new computer with Microsoft Office 2013, and am trying to install the add-in for Vault Professional 2014 (I am on subscription with Autodesk), but I am unable to find a download for it.

Can anyone help me locate it?

Erika

Erika Bruning
Windows 10.0 64-bit
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2019
Message 13 of 19
DarrenP
in reply to: ErikaBruning

for 2014 its on the subscription website

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 14 of 19
aguitton116

I'll add 2 images to that to guide you. First click on Downloads (left menu) then "products enhancements".

01.png

In the list you should find the office 2013 addin for Vault 2014 (workgroup and professionnal, but there's the basic too, you can see it in the last line).

02.png

Message 15 of 19
DarrenP

its also here this is for 2015

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/vault-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-vault...

and http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/vault-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-vault...

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 16 of 19
e.gestel

Is there anything new about Office 2013 Addin for PSP 2011  Productstream Professional?

We still have many inquiries for new office installations, but are not able to buy Office 2010 anymore.

Message 17 of 19
Gaz12
in reply to: e.gestel

Thanks guys. This helped.
Inventor Professional 2014 SP2 - Update 5 (2015 Hopefully Soon); Vault 2014; AutoCAD 2014; Navisworks 2014
Dell Precision T3500; Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU w3690 @3.47GHz; 24GB Ram; Nividia Quadro 4000
Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1
Motto: 12 - Always Finish First Never Second!
Message 18 of 19
troy.hedman

How about for vault professional 2013?
Message 19 of 19
DarrenP
in reply to: troy.hedman

@troy.hedman wrote:
How about for vault professional 2013?

i don't believe Autodesk released the Microsoft office 2013 add in for Vault 2013

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report