Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Sit Capabilities with Civil 3D

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
joshua.prettyman
272 Views, 1 Reply

Multi-Sit Capabilities with Civil 3D

I'm not a current Vault user but lifetime Civil 3D.  Currently, my firm is encountering some large projects where it would be useful to have multiple people working in the same drawing (or something similar). 

Essentially we have large grading projects, with profiles, sections, etc. and it would be nice to be able to have one person be able to edit one alignment, grading, corridor, etc while another works on a different one within the same project, without complicated copy and paste operations.

So the question then, is this:  Does Vault support this type of use with Civil 3D data?  If it does, what type of equipment and software would we need to get it up and running?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Vault Collaboration AEC does support Civil 3D object sharing across multiple offices.  An overview of benefits can be found here.  Depending on how it is deployed for replication hardware/software requirements vary.  Follow this link to view, but I would recommend talking to your reseller to find out more.

Adam Peter (Autodesk)

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report