Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Add-Ins for Vault 2012 (in Add or Remove Features)

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
JeromeLu
553 Views, 4 Replies

Missing Add-Ins for Vault 2012 (in Add or Remove Features)

Hi,

I installed Autodesk Vault 2012 with Product Design Suite 2012 downloaded from the official site.

I know I could enable many add-ins for softwares such as Revit and Office in the Add or Remove Features in the control panel. When I opened the window, I was quite disappointed to find there is only one available add-in.

I am running WIndows 7 professional 64bit. I installed Revit Arhictecture 2012, Structure 2012 and MEP 2012 seperatly and they all downloaded from the official site. I don't what happened and could anyone tell me how to install add-ins?

Thanks!

snap000553.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: JeromeLu

i don't think the basic vault comes with the add in for revit

you have to upgrade to a paid version of vault to get the add in

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
JeromeLu
in reply to: DarrenP

I saw another message which said that the version ship with product design suite support revit.

The link is here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault/Which-Vault-comes-with-Autodesk-Product-Design-Suite-Ul...

Spoiler
Re: Which Vault comes with Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate?
09-29-2011 03:39 PM in reply to: RD-Digitek-USA

Hi Dave,

The basic version of Vault supports integration with Revit.

Allan

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc. 

Message 4 of 5
olearya
in reply to: JeromeLu

Apologies Jerome,

I misspoke in the post you reference here - I have updated that thread to correct my earlier response.

The Vault Revit integration is only available in Vault Workgroup, Collaboration and Professional - full details on the supported applications can be found in each of the relevant product readmes.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
JeromeLu
in reply to: olearya

Thanks for your reply!   🙂

-Jerome

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report