Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Issues 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SofiaGrave4819
262 Views, 1 Reply

Migration Issues 2013

Hej to all

I have a problem currently that I would like to address hoping that someone have a solution for it.

Previously I was running autodesk 2011 and by the edn of 2012 we install the 2013 version of the autodesk suite 2013.

the design data, templates and project was migrated to the new version. when we open parts from vault thar are not released we receive the message that the file will migrate to a newer version and that will not be able to be open in previous versions and that is OK, but the problem starts when the files are released and we just download them, then we receive a window say that some styles could not be updated. enclosing i am attaching the display box that pops-up.

we really would like to have this problem solved since everytime we open the same released file and that file was not deleted from our workspace we have always the message that the local file is newer then the one in vault.

I hope someone has the solution or solution for this case.

thanks to all in advanced. 

Best regards

Sofia Grave

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ihayesjr
in reply to: SofiaGrave4819

You might what to take a look at: What changed from release to release and Data Migration and You.

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report