Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job processer commands from command line

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
390 Views, 3 Replies

Job processer commands from command line

I am using Autodesk Vault Pro 2012 and I would like to customize how the job processor works. I need to have the job processor to create dwf's only when a files is promoted to the release state. With what I have read, I can do this from the command line, but I cannot find any list of commands (switches). Could someone tell me where to locate a list of commands for the job processor?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
chearhuat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mwpearson,

There are two parts to your query:

1. You may use commanline to start/stop/resume JobProcessor (see link).

But to create a dwf upon state change, you have to configure the following via Lifecycle state transition.

2. Via VE > Tools > Vault Administration > Behaviour > Lifecycle,

3. select the Lifecycle process, select the lifecycle state, select the required transition state,

4. select and check the checkbox for 'Sync properties and Update View using Job Processor'

NG_1.PNG

5. Should the end state is Released, which restricts the permission of writing, you have to add the relevant job processsor user via Security setting the said Lifecycle state.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chear Huat.

Chear Huat
SQA Analyst
DLS- Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!
Message 3 of 4
chearhuat
in reply to: Anonymous

In addtion, you might wish to refer to this blog entry: http://justonesandzeros.typepad.com/blog/2012/10/job-processor-command-line-tricks.html

Regards,

Chear Huat.

Chear Huat
SQA Analyst
DLS- Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: chearhuat

Thanks, that worked

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report