Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Pbm with ACAD 2013 and VCollab 2013 on a VCollab 2013 Server

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BL-GL
282 Views, 4 Replies

Install Pbm with ACAD 2013 and VCollab 2013 on a VCollab 2013 Server

Hello,

I am creating a Vault Collaboration 2013 server with AutoCAD 2013 and Inventor 2013 clients.

A I am a partner, I have download all these softwares on the Partner WebSite.

My server is now working fine with the Vault Collaboration 2013 Client used from the server and my workstation.

I have installed AutoCAD 2013 on the client machine but after having launched AutoCAD 2013, I cannot find the toolbar for all the vault commands : log in/out, check in/out,…

My first question is : do  the AutoCAD package (downloaded on the partner site) encapsulate the client to connect AutoCAD and Vault Collaboration  ?

My second question is : what is the way to have all the vault collaboration commands : log in/out, check in/out,… in my AutoCAD ?

I have allready try to repair the installation of AutoCAD ans also Vault Collaboration client without success.

I don't find in the dialogs boxes of Collaboration client reinstallation the way to add or suppress Add-ins for CAD or Office applications.

Thank you very much for your help.

Bernard.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LaurentSisiak5458
in reply to: BL-GL

you need to install Autocad 2013 and the Vault Collaboration Client 2013.

Autocad 2013 can be installed by default with a Vault Client, but it's not the correct version to connect to Collaboration Server.

Message 3 of 5
BL-GL

Thank for your help.

May be my text was not really clear. I am sorry for that.

It was what I done : installing AutoCAD 2013 and after installing Vault Collaboration Client 2013.

I can check that after having  installed AutoCAD, I can check that the standard Vault client is not available.

Strange.

Thank you continuing helping me.

Bernard.

Message 4 of 5
Senthil_Kumar

Please have a look at this WiKi Page and see if it helps or not.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Vault/enu/Community/Troubleshooting/Checklist_for_Missing_Vault_Ribbon%...

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 5 of 5
BL-GL
in reply to: Senthil_Kumar

Thank you for your help.

I am going to follow what you described and will be back soon for the confirmation.

BL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report