Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Error when launching ADMS console

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
917 Views, 7 Replies

Immediate Error when launching ADMS console

Our server experience an unplanned reboot.  Once it came but online we were unable to launch the ADMS console.  The following meesage is in the event viewer every time you click the icon.  The error pops up immediatly once you click the icon.  Can anyone help ??

Faulting application name: Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe, version: 17.0.62.0, time stamp: 0x4f3d5d09 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18015, time stamp: 0x50b8479b Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0000000000009e5d Faulting process id: 0x1970 Faulting application start time: 0x01cea424d8f423e8 Faulting application path: D:\Program Files\Autodesk\ADMS Professional 2013\ADMS Console\Connectivity.ADMSConsole.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: 1cec344e-1018-11e3-b592-e41f136ba1fc

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
olearya
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there, 

What is the actual ADMS console error?  (Dialog that comes up) - you can try http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/2013/08/error-when-starting-administration-in-a...

You can also run the "Autodesk Server Diagnostic Tool" available under the Data management install tools.  THis will diagnose server config issues.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: olearya

Here is the error screenshot

IMAGE$6DC38DB06AE950F1.jpg

Message 4 of 8
olearya

What are the results from the diagnostic tool?

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Not sure if that has been ran yet.  I will need to reach out to the Admin .  Will post as soon as I find out.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

The file created shows every entry as either SUCCESSFUL or DOES NOT APPLY.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I sent the link over to my admin and below is the response...

Looking at that, that doesn’t apply to our issue.

We are running ADMS Console 2013 instead of 2014.  I looked in IIS and there’s no AutodeskDMpool.  The web application is using the DefaultAppPool and that is started.

we have a help desk ticket open for this issue: CaseNo:08715463

Message 8 of 8
olearya

I can see your case and it appears support are engaged with your Admin.  I expect they will be able to troubleshoot this issue with the detail supplied.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report