Vault General

MrElectrical
Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)
Accepted Solution

Files missing, Vault and ACADE 2013 crash when "get folder" is used

407 Views, 1 Replies
11-30-2012 02:32 PM

I am running AutoCAD Electrical and Vault Basic 2013 on a 64bit Windows 7 system.  Vault starts just find and shows the file structure of all of the projects and parts that we have.  But, when I click down through the folder structure, Vault shows that there are no files available.  It doesn't matter which folder I click or how old the folder is, the files are all "missing".  Speaking to my coworkers who have the exact same hardware and software setups, they all have the files available and their systems aren't giving them any issues.

When I try to highlight a folder and attempt to download the contents to my local computer, Vault will crash.  Trying to download the files through the Open function in AutoCAD Electrical will crash ACADE, throwing a "null error".

I've tried restarting the software, restarting my computer, repairing the software, reinstalling the software, and summoning Cthuhlu....nothing seems to work.  At the moment, there are no updates or hotfixes that fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Employee
Senthil-Autodesk
Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)

Re: Files missing, Vault and ACADE 2013 crash when "get folder" is use

12-02-2012 05:44 PM in reply to: MrElectrical

Please check the following thread. It may be due to .NET 4.5

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault/NET-4-5-Release-Candidate/m-p/3531118#M43354

Senthil Kumar
Vault QA Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community