Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to acquite a license

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
younghwi
268 Views, 1 Reply

Failed to acquite a license

This is message when i perform status enquiry.

Does anyone know about this problem? i can not activate vault collaboration with this matter.

License server status: @SECOND0261F9P     License file(s) on SECOND0261F9P: C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\license.lic:

lmgrd is not running: License server machine is down or not responding.  See the system adminstrator about starting the license server system, or  make sure you're referring to the right host (see LM_LICENSE_FILE). Hostname:      SECOND0261F9P License path:  @SECOND0261F9P; FLEXnet Licensing error:-96,7.  System Error: 11001 "Comm. error" For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
olearya
in reply to: younghwi

Hey there,

Sorry to ask the obvious question but has the license service been started (Stop / Start / Reread tab)?  Secondly I assume you have been supplied a license file - can you check the name of the server in the license file and the MAC address match the license server.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report