Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 109 ts16102141 & ts15770173

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AMadaleno
1450 Views, 7 Replies

ERROR 109 ts16102141 & ts15770173

Hello

After installed ts16102141.zip and ts15770173.zip

I'm getting error 109 when editing user property if I edit system properties there's no problem

I've made an experience if I remove mapping to inventor files I can edit the properties but then I lose that mapping because I can't remap the property

In the log file there's nothing about error 109

I have SQL 2008 Standard edition installed

Please Help

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
AMadaleno
in reply to: AMadaleno

Hi,

A custom property in Vault with list values would not allow the entry of a non list value

so to fix this problem I mapped other property so that I could enter a non listed value.

After installed the hotfix's it was not possible to edit mappings or mapped properties

the solution was to delete the property I've created to solve the non listed value

to fix the non listed value I installed the ts16158490

Thank's

Message 3 of 8
mbodnar

Hi

I am experiencing the same error but cannot delete the existing property Rev Number. Cannot edit it, cannot map it to system property Revision

All I am trying to do is map system property Revision to Inventor file property Rev Number and unable to do it anymore. I suspect it has something to do with applying latest service packs and/or hotfixes

Any suggestions?

MaxB

Message 4 of 8
pdauphin

Hello,

I have the exact same issue here...

Any ideas?

I was able to do it before... must be related to an update.I agree with MaxB...

Any help appreciated!

Message 5 of 8
pdauphin
in reply to: pdauphin

I tried again and I'm unable to modify any properties mapping in the Properties manager of Vault Pro 2011.

I really need a solution. It's a "show stopper" for me right now.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 8
mbodnar

I agree, this issue needs to be resolved ASAP as it makes the Vault property mapping functionality un-usable

I raised a support case with Autodesk, will post here as soon as hotfix/workaround is found

MaxB

Message 7 of 8
mbrandwijk

have same problem., any news concerning this?

Message 8 of 8
jason.rogers

Is your version of SQL up to date? SQL 2008 is up to SP3.

Error 109 is found i the log file. Here is what it looks like:

Error: Soap Exception ( mesg-id = 634317226111207649 )
Exception: DatabaseError [109]
Stacktrace:
Server stack trace:

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at Connectivity.Core.Services.PropertyService.UpdatePropertyDefinitionInfo(PropertyDefinitionInfo propertyDefInfo)
   at Connectivity.Web.Services.PropertyService.UpdatePropertyDefinitionInfo(PropertyDefinition propDef, EntityClassContentSourcePropertyDefinitions[] eClsCtntSrcPropDefs, PropertyConstraint[] constraints, Object[] listValues)

Exception(Inner): The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK__EntityClassPrope__3F27380A". The conflict occurred in database "Ferneto", table "dbo.ContentSourcePropertyDef".
The statement has been terminated.
Stacktrace(Inner):    at Connectivity.Core.Database.TransactionContext.OnSqlException(SqlException e)
   at Connectivity.Core.Database.SqlAccess.e(SqlCommand A_0)
   at Connectivity.Core.Database.SqlAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandType commandType, String commandText, Int32 commandTimeout, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
   at Connectivity.Core.DataAccess.PropertyDefinitions.a(Int64 A_0, Int64 A_1, Int64[] A_2, String[] A_3, MappingTypeEnum[] A_4, Int32[] A_5, MappingDirectionEnum[] A_6, Boolean[] A_7, Boolean A_8)
   at Connectivity.Core.BusinessLogic.PropertiesBL.a(Int64 A_0, Int64 A_1, ContentSourcePropertyDefinition[] A_2, MappingTypeEnum[] A_3, Int32[] A_4, MappingDirectionEnum[] A_5, Boolean[] A_6, Boolean A_7)
   at Connectivity.Core.BusinessLogic.PropertiesBL.a(PropertyDefinition A_0, List`1 A_1)
   at Connectivity.Core.BusinessLogic.PropertiesBL.UpdatePropertyDefinitionInfo(PropertyDefinitionInfo propDefInfo, PropDefInfoDataEnum propDefInfoData)
   at Connectivity.Core.Services.PropertyService.UpdatePropertyDefinitionInfo(PropertyDefinitionInfo propertyDefInfo)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Message.Dispatch(Object target, Boolean fExecuteInContext)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

I have had luck in the past  resolving error 109 by detaching / re-attaching the data base. Also by restoring a previous backup of the Vault.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report