Thanks for your posting of this issue.
I have some questions firstly and hope you can answer them,
it would be helpful for us to resolve this question
1. What kind of file do you import when you get this error 0 (CSV? TXT? DWF? XML)
2. If this is caused by DWF, does it have attachments
3. Is this file size big??
4. How about your OS environment and configuration?
we also met system error before, there is a possibility it is environment related or maybe caused by quotes (") embed in property values of import files
Elwen, thank you for the reply.
The file is a TXT (tab) and the PC WinXP sp2, 2GBRAM.
This happens after the upgrade to PS 2009.
No matter what file size, even in one with only 1 entry, the process of ERP import does not work at all. It stops immediately
We didn't have any problems with PS 2008..
In your reply you said you upgrade to PS 2009 from 2008, do you mean migrating database with uninstall SQL Server?
if so, i suggest to reinstall the PS server then tried to import again.
if it is still reproduced,could you please send me the log file and the txt file you import
Upgrading and migrating without uninstalling the SQL, which is the full version.
Also we have a problem adding files larger than 60MB.
We have done many times the process of reinstalling.
Which log do you want?
1. Please go to the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\VaultServer\FileStore (if you install producetstream in drice C)
2. You will find the there is vlog - xxxxx files which are arranged by year-month- date
3. In Productstrem, redo the steps to reproduce error.
4. In folder, you will find a new vlog file generate, for example, if you do this in August 08, there will be the file Vlog-20080808.
Please send this vlog file to me, we will analyse this file, maybe we will find the reason and the way to resolve it.
One reminder that it is better you just only reproduce this error,don't do too much additional operations on PS, cause server will record many information, too much operation will lead to numerous information, which will be hard for us to analyse
Here is the feedback from our tech and hope this information is helpful to you:
From the attached vlog file, the last exception shows that we cannot delete the file CHUNK under the filetore of TemporaryUploadDir folder during importing. Please make sure all files under the TemporaryUploadDir writable, not read-only before importing. actually,we don’t know why the file is readonly, Here we will try to delete all old Chunk files. But if all of them are old, you can delete them from your filestore first.