Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawings will not check in (Please Help)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jddickson
582 Views, 2 Replies

Drawings will not check in (Please Help)

Can someone please help me figure this out?

Just updated to 2014 Inventor Pro and 2014 vault last week.   Everything worked fine till this morning. Now we can’t check in any drawings to Vault. The assembly and part files still check in fine. We have tried to check in 10 different drawing files on 10 different computers and it still didn’t work. I have tried to check it in every different way I could think of and nothing. Every time I try to check a drawing in Inventor freezes up.

I have made a test drawing with nothing attached to it, no code, no embedded files, nothing and it still will not let us check it in.

Please help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope…

Thanks

JD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: jddickson

Message 3 of 3
jddickson
in reply to: jddickson

I found the solution on a different post. Thanks for your quick response.

Here is the solution:

1.       On all ADMS’, examine the content of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory for ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’.

2.       Check the file date.  If it is much older than the installation date (or if you want to test this), proceed…

3.       Invoke IISRESET /STOP.

4.       Move ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ out of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory.

5.       Invoke IISRESET /START.

6.       Test DWG check in.

a.       The check in will generate a current version of ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ (you may want to verify the new date).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report