Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does AutoCAD 2013 include Vault Basic?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
sergio_duran
1059 Views, 6 Replies

Does AutoCAD 2013 include Vault Basic?

Hi All,

Does AutoCAD 2013 include Vault Basic if someone purchases just an AutoCAD license?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: sergio_duran

no it doesn't come on the disc or download

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
sergio_duran
in reply to: DarrenP

Sorry my bad, I didn't ask properly.

The right question is, can I install Vault Basic with AutoCAD (without having subscription) or do I need to have subscription in order to install Vault Basic for AutoCAD?

Message 4 of 7

Hi sduran:

Here's a list of licenses that includes Autodesk Vault Basic.  AutoCAD is not one of them and to answer your question, even of you have Subscription, Autodesk Vault Basic will not be available as part of your download.

I hope this clarifies.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 7

Hi Arlin,

Thanks for your quick reply, but I'd like to confirm something. I kow that one or few releases ago, users could install Vault Basic for AutoCAD (when having subscription), am I correct? When has this rule changed?

Now, according to your previous message and the list you've just sent me, Vault Basic 2013 can't be neither installed nor downloaded when having just AutoCAD 2013 (as a single product, not being part of a suite) with or without subscription.

I want to be sure of this.

Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 7
ihayesjr
in reply to: sergio_duran

Hello,

Vault Basic 2013 is available from the subscription center as a download for AutoCAD 2013 users that are on subscription.  If you are not on subscription, you will not be able to download Vault Basic.

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 7 of 7
sergio_duran
in reply to: ihayesjr

Thanks Irvin, you've answered my question!

It's still the same!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report