Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Orders - Markup - Workflow Question

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mthomas
501 Views, 2 Replies

Change Orders - Markup - Workflow Question

I'll try my best to explain the situation... say I've created a markup (DWF) within a change order and the markup containsh multiple notes / leaders / etc. I've saved the markup, which has generated a comment... so far so good.

Now I have realized that I did not want one of the annotations in the markup. The problem seems that there is no method to the dwf markup to remove the annotation and save the DWF and updating / creating a new comment

If I add an annotation to an existing markup and click save it will prompt me to save a new markup and it creates a new comment.... as I would expect.... But I can NOT delete anything

I can checkout the markup and make changes but this does NOT create a new comment or update the DWF markup contained in the intial comment.

Suggestions?

Mike Thomas

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
olearya
in reply to: mthomas

Hey Mike,

If you open this in ADR you should be able to go to the "markups" tab, unlock the annotation / markup object and delete it.  

Now - this does not take care of automatically saving to Vault and updating CO attachments, you will have to do this manually.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
mthomas
in reply to: olearya

that's what I figured, just found it odd that there wasn't a workflow for this built-in

Mike Thomas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report