Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see grid lines in Vault 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
482 Views, 6 Replies

Can't see grid lines in Vault 2013

Just started using Vault 2013 and there doesn't appear to be any column or row grid lines in the file window.  I went to Customize View > Other Setting and verified they are turned on.  In fact, turning them on and off doesn't seem to make much difference.  When they are "ON" the grid lines will show up but only for the row(s) you have selected.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
matt.smith
in reply to: Anonymous

Could you show us an image of what you are seeing?  I see the Grid lines, and turning them on and off affects the entire grid.

- Matt

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Since the time of this post, I have got them to show up.  I'm not sure if it was just a refresh issue or what.  However, they are very faint (hard to see) and I've had several users complain about this. 

I have also noticed that there no longer seems to be a left-to-right scroll bar so no matter how many property fields you add, they try to pack themselves in.

Message 4 of 7
matt.smith

Regarding the "Left to Right scroll".  I'm able to bring that back by

1. Right click on the column headers

2. Customize View...

3. Other Settings

4. Uncheck "Automatic column sizing".

- Matt

Message 5 of 7
matt.smith

Regarding the Grid lines.  I agree they are hard to see.  I compared them to Vault 2012 and they seem identical.  What version are you moving from? 

Off hand I don't know of a way to change the color of the grid lines.

- Matt

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: matt.smith

Thanks for the tip on the column sizing. Very helpful. Brian Schupbach Sr. Engineer, New Product Development EaglePicher Technologies, LLC 8225 E 26th st. Joplin, MO 64804 417-624-3167 ext. 3015 Brian.schupbach@eaglepicher.com
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: matt.smith

We are moving from 2011 so that may be the reason it seems to be a dramatic change. Brian Schupbach Sr. Engineer, New Product Development EaglePicher Technologies, LLC 8225 E 26th st. Joplin, MO 64804 417-624-3167 ext. 3015 Brian.schupbach@eaglepicher.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report