Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can´t Install Vault Collaboration AEC 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Tsu.Jim
413 Views, 4 Replies

Can´t Install Vault Collaboration AEC 2013

I'm trying to install Autodesk Vault Collaboration AEC 2013 (801E1 product key) and I can not install the server sends me the message "Please configure the Following passwords. The password is invalid or does not meet password policy requeriments: for SQL and Windows"

I use the default configuration as it had done in the 2012 version and will not let me, I changed the passwords, taking into account capital letters and numbers, with more than 8 characters and takes me as valid.

I have also configured the web configuration tools (ISS 6) and the World Wide Web services.

What do you recommend?Vault_2013.png

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AJBOUGHER6808
in reply to: Tsu.Jim

I am have this same problem. Did you ever receive a resolution? I have contacted my reseller, but have not heard back from them yet. Thanks, AJ
Message 3 of 5
Tsu.Jim
in reply to: AJBOUGHER6808

I had no answer, nobody from nowhere.
I'll keep looking.
good luck

Message 4 of 5
AJBOUGHER6808
in reply to: Tsu.Jim

I may have figured this out. Just out of curiosity, is the server you are installing to a domain controller?
Message 5 of 5
Tsu.Jim
in reply to: AJBOUGHER6808

The computer on which I want to install the server and the client is my the same computer, the computer is in the domain of the company.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums