Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CADWorx and Vault....anyone doing this?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CelticDesignServices
572 Views, 1 Reply

CADWorx and Vault....anyone doing this?

I have a potential client that uses CADWorx and they are considering bringing in Vault or Vault Workgroups to manage such.

Anyone out there running such a set up? I've done a search on "CADWorx" here and only found one post from 2007.

I'd just like to know if there are any "gotchas" with this set up....I can't think of any off hand but of course you never know until it's being done.

Thanks

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Jim
Celtic Design Services, LLC

Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault WorkGroups
Always for hire - celticdesign01ATyahooDOTcom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celtic-Design-Services-LLC/184666001666426
==========================================================
Please use the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums.

Go raibh maith agat (in other words...Thank you!)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Dear community,

We are implementing in our Corporation a work-share - multi office schema for Cadworx Suit (Plant, P&ID, and Structural).  For that reason we are looking for project collaboration / PDM software that can help us managing  DWG files across the work force.

It has been a couple of years since someone asked about this matter, so I am writing in this occasion to bring up this topic and touch basis with Autodesk support personnel if any progress has been done with Cadworx Suit administration using Vault 2018.

Thanks!

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report