Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Vault Facebook Page

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
broepke
4230 Views, 24 Replies

Autodesk Vault Facebook Page

Hi All,

We recently started up a Facebook page where we've got some of the best contributing posts and tips related to Vault.  Brian Schanen, Rob Cohee, Steve Bedder, Loren Welch and more!  It should be yet another great place to find useful stuff.

Come over and Like the page!

http://www.facebook.com/autodeskvault

Brian Roepke
Director, Analytics & Insights
24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
olearya
in reply to: alh-telesis

Force Effect is a consumer app for iPad, iPod and iPhone marketed and sold direct via iTunes which represents a very different user interaction with Autodesk and altogether different from the data management content delivery.

I will pass your comments on to the consumer team.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 22 of 25
alh-telesis
in reply to: olearya

And the Vault team will now be aware of the need for crossposting ?

Message 23 of 25
olearya
in reply to: alh-telesis

Please refer to my earlier post on the approach the Vault team takes to delivering and promoting content.  Also let me know if you have any further questions around this.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 24 of 25
Dave_SSDD9000
in reply to: broepke

Dear Autodesk: any information you post to Facebook and Youtube is worthless to anyone in our company. Corporate policy prevents access to these sites, and any other social media and streaming content.

Message 25 of 25
olearya
in reply to: Dave_SSDD9000

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback.  Make sure you are familiar with all of our traditional information sources such as WikiHelp, Autodesk.com as well as blog sites for any additional product information (under the hood, ones and zeroes, cracking the vault). 

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report