Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred during a vaulting operation- Vault 2014/ ACAD Arch 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1029 Views, 7 Replies

An error occurred during a vaulting operation- Vault 2014/ ACAD Arch 2014

Using Vault PRO 2014 SP1 we are receiving this error when attempting a check-in of any file from Autocad Architecture 2014. Strangely enough, Autocad 2014 (vanilla) or Autocad Civil3d 2014 does not exhibit this problem. You can still open files from the Vault in Autocad Architecture 2014 and check-out, just not check-in. Have tried to remove and reinstall the Autocad Architecture Vault Add-in with no success. Any thoughts? thanks, Blake
7 REPLIES 7
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

here you go
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

sorry, here it is
Message 6 of 8
cbenner

Wow... sorry, I thought it would be more than that or I wouldn't have asked you to post it.  Smiley Embarassed

I'm hoping someone from Adesk wanders in to look at this one... I really hate these generic error messages that don't tell WHAT the error is!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I think this may be machine specific or related to an installation order. Autocad, Mechanical and Civil3d do not exhibit this behavior nor does Architectural on an identically configured machine in the office. hmm..
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

To anyone who has experienced this issue, a simple reinstall of the software element (in this case Autocad Architecture) solved the problem.  Most likely the installation became corrupted.  Vault still rocks on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report