Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADMS Server 2014 compatibility

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
pier.grenon
592 Views, 6 Replies

ADMS Server 2014 compatibility

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade ADMS Server 2012 to ADMS Server 2014 without upgrading Inventor 2012 and Vault client 2012. Will this work?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
minkd
in reply to: pier.grenon

Yes.

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
pier.grenon
in reply to: minkd

I red that the new installation of ADMS Server 2014 will ''migrate'' the database. Does Inventor 2012 will still be able to open files from the migrated database?

Message 4 of 7
minkd

The vault database is migrated, but the CAD files are not.

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 7
pier.grenon

While installing ADMS server 2014 I get this Error. Please tell me how to solve. Thanks

Checking ASP Status

Accessing a static file through the http protocol has passed.  ASPX file failed to run at URL:http://localhost:80/TestASP/TestASPNet.aspx.The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Failure

Message 6 of 7
minkd

If you click on the failed pre-check in question, it should bring up suggestions for what could solve the problem.

What do those say?

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 7
pier.grenon
in reply to: minkd

Hi Dave,

We have finally manage to do the installation of ADMS server 2014. But I want you to know some problem that we have gone throught. First, when we modify the credentials, the ''Install'' button of this screen does not refresh with the correct credentials and you get a credential error. You have to return to the previus page to have the credentials refresh and launch the installation. Second, we had to solve a ASPXnet error. We succed by running ASPXnet ApplicationPool in v4.0.

Thank for your help

Pier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report