Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace sync problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aguitton116
338 Views, 2 Replies

Workspace sync problem

Hi,

I recently wanted to try the workspace sync functionnality to see how it works but I'm encountering difficulties because of one error message that I don't understand (well of course I understand the language, but I don't understand why it occurs).

The error message is attached. What can I say to help ?

- this vault is a migration from vault 2009 then migrated to vault manufacturing 2010 and so on to vault pro 2014 (each year I migrated it to new version)

- SQL server express 2008 R2

- windows 7 professional SP1 french 64 bits

- factory design suite 2013 and 2014 installed in french with latest service packs and hotfixes for each product

- vault pro 2014 french (client and server) - no hotfix or service pack installed for them (I didn't even check for the moment)

- I'm my own vault server (I'm client and server)

- the different options set in inventor and project file are attached

- I have several files in my workspace that are not in vault because I mostly work without vault (and I use specific project files for that, which are blured in the image joined)

- I think I already had the problem with my vault pro 2013 but it's been a long time since i've tried so I'm not 100% sure.

That's all I can think about for the moment. I hope this error message will talk to someone who'll be able to explain me what I did wrong.

I'm ready to give ay information necessary of course.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

New message only for the last attachement (local root folder).

Message 3 of 3
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

No idea about this ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report