Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault server to new domain

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Rob.O
446 Views, 2 Replies

Vault server to new domain

Hi all,

We are in the middle of a server and domain swap.  We are planning to move the entire company to our parent company's domain.

My question is this... is it possible or recomended to move our existing dedicated Vault server to the new domain?  Nothing will change except the domain name.  If this is possible, what steps need to be taken to make this happen?  I have been unable to find any info on a move such as this.  I imagine it involves changes to IIS and the SQL instance?

Thanks!

Rob

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Aldred
in reply to: Rob.O

Hi Rob,

I am in the same situation as you were at the moment. Did you ever resolve this?  Did you find any issues?   I see there are no replies to your post.

Thanks

Aldred

Message 3 of 3
Rob.O
in reply to: Aldred

I actually had out IT consulting company make the switch for us. There were changes required for IIS.  Not sure what else was done as it was so long ago.

In any case, it all worked out well and that server ran Vault without issue on the new domain until it was retired a couple of months ago.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report