Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault server 2012 upgrade to Vault server 2013

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
Rob.O
3967 Views, 22 Replies

Vault server 2012 upgrade to Vault server 2013

Hi All,

I am attempting to upgrade a Win 2008 (64bit) server from Vault server 2012 to Vault Server 2013.  This server has been running Vault Server 2012 for the past 10 months without a single issue.

During the upgrade system rediness check, I am getting the ASPX error below:

ASPX file failed to run at URL:http://localhost:80/TestASP/TestASPNet.aspx

I have completed every troubleshooting step (including re-installing .NET Framework 4) from the Vault Installation help, but still get the error.

Are there any other troubleshoting steps I can take to get the upgrade completed?

If Andy happens to respond to this post... bummer about your Wings! 😞

Thanks!

Rob

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
JamesMcMullen
in reply to: netasp

Unsure what exactly you have with Autodesk, but Brian described how you can download it from the subscription area in the following link:  http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/2012/04/where-can-i-download-vault-basic-server...

If you have one of the "pay for" products it should be on a second disk in your media package.

-Jim

James McMullen
Principal SQA Eng.
Message 22 of 23
DarrenP
in reply to: JamesMcMullen

if your using basic vault and product design 2013 it comes on the usb stick or with the product design 2013 download

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 23 of 23
netasp
in reply to: DarrenP

I found it thanks, It was hidden under utilities & tools

cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report